Buzz-buzz, your booty is calling! If you're seeking anal satisfaction, anal vibrators can offer a mind-blowing experience, with no ifs, ands, or butts about it. Great for women and men alike, anal vibrators are often a hidden gem within the sex toy realm. Now that you've discovered them, dial up the pleasure potential of your sex toy box by adding any of these butt play-safe goodies to the mix. Pro tip: answer the call with a generous amount of water-based lube.
You want Anal Vibrators? We got ‘em.
What is an anal vibrator?
For those yet unfamiliar, an anal vibrator is a sex toy designed specifically for anal stimulation. Although they are great for both women and men, they are especially pleasurable for men as their anatomy is designed to derive pleasure from prostate stimulation.
Anal vibrators are made especially for rear-ended sex – while standard G-spot vibrators would not be recommended for anal play. This is because anal vibrators are typically slimmer, have a flared base, and are made to accommodate the delicate tissues of the rectum. In other words, anal vibrators are made to ensure that your experience has minimal pain, maximal pleasure, and is as comfortable as possible.
What are the best anal vibrators to buy?
Searching for the best anal vibrators? Our Bellesa sexperts have done the ultimate roundup of bootylicious toys for you to discover. Here is a list of some of our favorites as reviewed by our thousands of satisfied customers.
- New to butt play and have a thing for anal plugs? The A-Play Vibe Beginner Plug is a great choice for you. This toy has ten vibrating functions, allowing you to go as hard or soft as you wish.
- If you prefer a toy that can multitask and offer all kinds of pleasure, the Gaia by Bellesa is perfect for you. This toy is great at providing anal and clitoral stimulation with a flared base with a vibrating head.
- Still looking for more vibrations? The Trifecta Silicone Rabbit Triple Vibrator is excellent for triple stimulation, thanks to 10 different vibration modes. This toy pleasures the anus, vagina, and clitoris all in one!
- If you're looking for a short & sweet anal vibrator, the Satisfyer Lolli Plug 2 Anal Vibrator is the best option. These include two strategically-placed motors that make for deep, sensual pleasure.
- Searching for a compact thrusting anal vibrator? We recommend the A-Play Thrusting Expert Plug for its high impact abilities. This high-end vibrator has a motorized weight that thumps and thrusts for profound, lasting pleasure.
How to use an anal vibrator?
If you want to use an anal vibrator properly, here are the steps to do so:
- Be Prepared: The first thing to do when using any anal sex toy for the first time is to prepare your body, both mentally and physically. This is especially the case when you are trying anal play and/or using an anal vibrator for the first time. Anal sex can be painful when done improperly. Make sure you are fully comfortable and relaxed and go at your own pace.
- Go at it Alone: If you have never had anal sex before, you might want to pleasure yourself first. This is because taking the time to learn what works for you will make it more enjoyable when you do it with a partner.
- Clean it Out: Next, you want to make sure the area is clean and clear before engaging in intercourse. Failing to do so can make anal sex both painful and unsanitary. To do so, you should try to empty the area around 30-60 minutes before engaging. In some situations, you may want to use an enema. Once you have emptied your bowels, wipe with a flushable wipe or clean with soap and water.
- Avoid Double Plunging: It's essential not to use a toy in both openings. This is highly unsanitary and can spread bacteria from the anus to the vagina, so always make sure to either use a condom or... just have two toys ready!
- Pick your Pleasure: Next, you want to pick your toy of choice. There are plenty to choose; make sure you select one that can cater to your own kinks and preferences.
- Lube Up: After that, you will want to add your lube of choice to the toy - if you're using a silicone toy, stick to a water-based lube!
- Enjoy: You're now ready to insert the toy, turn the power on and enjoy the good vibes!
What are different types of anal vibrators?
If you thought there was just one kind of anal vibrator, then we are about to blow your mind. Finding the right anal vibe for you might seem intimidating, but it really shouldn't be. To make finding the specific type of vibrating anal toy that is right for you as easy as ever, here is a quick breakdown of the various types of anal vibrators you can shop.
- Anal trainers
- Vibrating butt plugs
- Vibrating anal beads
- Thrusting anal vibrators
- Vibrating anal dildos
Overall, if you're considering anal play, consider all the tips and guides we've shared with you to get you ready. All that's left now is to make sure you choose the best toy for you from our massive selection here at Bellesa Boutique.